Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Virginia Trip

We got to go to see the boys for their (very close together) birthdays. Gabe turned 1 on March 16, the day I left; Ben will be 3 on April 1.

Dave found a "Lightning McQueen" Power Wheels car here and had to jump through 72 "hoops" to get it on the airplane to take to Ben. However, he did it and it was worth the unveiling hoopla! Ben kept saying over and over, "It's a race car!" and his face was so cute. Matt tried to sit Gabe in it and Ben started to cry and tell Gabe not to eat it! (Gabe is putting everything in his mouth now...) Quite hilarious from our point of view. Gabe got a "Tow-Mater" push/sit-and-ride scooter. It would have been a great photo opp if we could have gotten them to sit still.

I got an eye infection somehow and, by the time I got home, had blossomed a sinus infection too. The foliage was just blooming out there and I'm sure the different plants got to me. Whatever--I'm on meds now so I hope to pull out of it soon. After all, as discussed in the last post, we have to move again in a couple of weeks!

No comments:


Shaving with Granddad

Rhapsody of Excitement